If you are looking for a competitive and reliable Voice over Internet Protocol provider for your company, we can provide you a list of the most trusted UK VoIP service. You do not have to compromise over quality either. All the VoIP providers enlisted in this article have years of experience and offer great services at affordable prices.
With VoIP, you can manage your complete phone system and the related features through an online portal. You can easily set up users, handle call forwarding, ring groups, call queues, voicemail, and a lot more settings are available to the administrator on the go. Most VoIP service providers nowadays provide a range of calling features, services, and call plans. Choosing an ideal service provider and VoIP telephone system options depend on your business type and size, features required, and projected volume of usage. All these metrics can decide if you are better off paying per user, per user, per feature, or per line. Before deciding on a VoIP service provider, it’s essential to first decide your business’s exact communication needs.
Before you sign up to a service agreement with any VoIP business provider, make sure to request information about basic service and practices in writing. You have to be sure of such details since setting up cost, monthly charges, any limitations and prices on portable numbers, and precisely which calling features are included in the service plan which you select. Also, you have to know if the international calling is included, the cost for adding additional features, and the extent of technical and customer services provided. Another important thing to be sure of is whether your service provider has a money-back guarantee and if there are any cancellation charges. Also, it’s helpful to know if there are any hidden charges by the provider of your preference before you sign up.
- UK calls plans starting only from £9.95 per month.
- UK and the US landlines phone calls cost from 1.18p per minute and for mobile 9.90p per minute.
- No minimum contract and base fees.
- Free local phone numbers from your area code.
- Low calling rates and VoIP Call Package
- Unanswered and diverted calls go to voicemail
- Failover call divert
- Any phone number, most of them cost £2 per month
- Phone extensions cost around £1 per month
- Call to a UK landline1p per minute, call to a UK mobile10p per minute and 5p per minute to most of the Western world.
- Free trial packages.
- Single user package starting at £99
- Call recording, forwarding, routing, and voicemail, etc.
- Free calls within the network
- Calls to UK landlines at 0.1 or 1p per minute, and calls to UK mobile phones at 8 or 8.5p per minute.
- Port your phone number to soho66
- Single-user plans to start from £2.99 per month
Cheap VoIP UK Call recording and other choices from £1.99 per month
- Call forwarding at outbound rates
- Free voicemail box
- Free calls within the network
- All call plans include Voice LicenceandOffice 365 Business Premium Licence
- voicemail-to-email, voice menu services
- numerous combined plans beginning from £15 per month
- Contract term of one month
- Call divert, voicemail, whisper, queuing and other choices are available from £2.95 per month
- Call forwarding to business’s call center from 87p per call
- Phone numbers from £2 per month
- Landline phone calls are 5p per minute and calls to mobile 15p per minute
- Set-up charges of £25 for standard numbers
- The monthly cost of £4.95
- IVR, voicemail, call screening, and others are available for an added monthly fee + setup cost
- Free international phone calls to selected destinations within the Premium plan
- From £2.36 per month
- Free trial
- Call forwarding 7p per minute
- Free Standard plan
To sum up:
You can consider different VoIP solutions depending on your business needs. For instance, if you have one or two phone calls per week, it makes sense to think about a Virtual Landline provider that charges on a per-minute basis without any fixed agreements. In case you have a large call volume per day, think about monthly agreements, adding voicemail, and other add-on features to enhance the customer experience and save more money.